- a full-time social worker (download the job description in French or in Dutch)
- a part-time social worker with responsibility for prevention, mediation and security, fixed-term contract (download the job description in French or in Dutch)
Would you like to work as an intern at DoucheFLUX? We are looking for interns to work as:
- social workers who welcome and follow up the beneficiaries and / or our outreach actions
- teachers/instructors (preferably in their 2nd or 3rd year of training)
- activity leaders
- public-relations staff
- hairdressers (preferably in their 3rd year of training)
- beautician/esthetician (preferably in their 3rd year of training)
- teachers of French as a foreign language
- graphic designers
Contact us if you are interested in working as an intern in any of the above areas.
Would you like to become a volunteer? Click here.